Friday, July 3, 2009

What Would You Do If You Knew You Were Going To Die?

" - Dave, can I pose a somewhat abstract, purely hypothetical question?
- Sure.
- If you knew you're gonna die, possibly soon, what would you do?
- Well, dunno... Am I the richest man on Earth?
- No, you're you.
- Do I have a superpower?
- No, you're you.
- I know I'm me, but do I have a superpower?
- No, why would you have a superpower?
- Dunno, you said it was hypothetical,
- Fine, yes, you're really good at math.
- That's not a power, that's a skill.
- Ok, you're good at math and you're invisible. And you know you're gonna die.
- That's easy, I'd go to space camp.
...
- You're invisible and you'd go to space camp?
- I didn't pick invisible, you picked invisible."
(Stranger than Fiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment